New Student Registration
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR NEW STUDENTS ON THEIR ACCEPTANCE TO THE ARTS ACADEMY AT BENJAMIN RUSH!
The following documents provide important information for new incoming students for the 2020-2021 school year. Our office will be open from 9am to 12pm August 10th though August 14th. You may drop off your registration packet during those dates and times, you can fax it to: 215-400-3031, or you can email it to: email@example.com. Freshmen Orientation will be held virtually the week of August 24th. More information will be forthcoming. Each family coming from outside the district will need to create a profile on the Parent Portal. Instructions for families are on the SDP website after clicking on Login. There will be a video tutorial. You will need to be able to log into the parent portal to receive emails from the school as well as attendance and grade updates for your child. We are excited to welcome you to Rush Arts and look forward to a great school year.
- Welcome New Students Handout
- Registration Items (checklist)
- Student Registration Form (EH40)
- Emergency Contact Form
- Release of Records Form
- Permission Form for Use of Student Picture, Voice, Video
- Fall Sports Sign-Ups
- Rush Arts Knights Merchandise to order online
- Medical Letter from the Principal
- Student Immunization Requirements
- Administration of Medication Form
- Incoming 9th-grade Medical Form (physical)
- Student Emergency Medical Info Form