New Student Registration
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR NEW STUDENTS ON THEIR ACCEPTANCE TO THE ARTS ACADEMY AT BENJAMIN RUSH!
The following documents provide important information for new incoming students for the 2021-2022 school year. You may drop off your registration packet starting August 16th between the hours of 9am and 1:00pm. Information about Freshmen Orientation in August 2021 will be forthcoming. Each family coming from outside the district will need to create a profile on the Parent Portal. Instructions for families are on the SDP website after clicking on Login. There will be a video tutorial. You will need to be able to log into the parent portal to receive emails from the school as well as attendance and grade updates for your child. We are excited to welcome you to Rush Arts and look forward to a great school year.
- Welcome New Students Handout
- Registration Items (checklist)
- Student Registration Form (EH40)
- Emergency Contact Form
- Release of Records Form
- Permission Form for Use of Student Picture, Voice, Video
- Fall Sports Sign-Ups
- Rush Arts Knights Merchandise to order online
- NOTE: The Home & School Association also sell different Rush Arts merchandise on-site in the morning before school and each department and club have sales specific to their theme.
- New Student Medical Letter
- Student Immunization Requirements
- Administration of Medication Form
- Incoming 9th-grade Medical Form (physical) (may also be used for Sports)
- Student Emergency Medical Info Form